Purpose of contest:
The Right to Life of Southwest Indiana elementary and middle school poster contest is to promote the artistic abilities of students as it relates to pro-life issues. The Theme of the 2022 Contest is Life Through the Eyes of a Child.
- The contest is open for all children grades Kindergarten through 8th
- One entry per student.
- Finished poster size can range from 8 1/2” x 11” to 11”x14”
- Artwork must be original. Posters must be freehand and cannot include pictures or computer generated drawing.
- Words may be used.
- Each poster will be evaluated on: originality, interpretation of theme and presentation of pro life message, artistic ability and overall effect.
- The poster must reflect an unequivocally pro-life position. (Pro-life means affirming that all innocent human life from conception until to natural death is precious and must be protected.)
- Posters must be turned in to the Right to Life of Southwest Indiana office by Friday, March 18, 2022 by 3 p.m.
- Posters must have a completed information form attached (see below).
- Posters cannot be returned.
- Upon submission, all artwork becomes the property of Right to Life of Southwest Indiana.
There are three age categories:
- Kindergarten – 2nd grade
- 3rd – 5th grade
- 6th – 8th grade
Awards given in each age category will be:
- First place – $25, 1st place ribbon
- Second place – $15, 2nd place ribbon
- Third place – $10, 3rd place ribbon
Posters will be on display at the Right to Life of Southwest Indiana Annual Banquet. Winners will be announced at the banquet and then prizes will be presented at the participant’s school at a later date.
For every entry, please submit an information form below:
Kindergarten through 2nd Grade
1st – Delaney Dalrymple, 1st grade (St. Matthew School)
2nd – Ivy McCutchan, 1st grade (Evansville Lutheran School)
3rd – Emmett Westrick, Kindergarten (Evansville Lutheran School)
1st – Lucy Mohr, 5th grade (Home School)
2nd – Samuel Laury, 4th grade (St. Philips School)
3rd – Cecilia Mohr, 3rd grade (Home School)
1st – Alma Wichman, 7th grade (Westside Catholic School)
2nd – Madeleine Hinman (Westside Catholic School)
3rd Lucie Wilson, 8th grade (Westside Catholic School)