The Right to Life of Southwest Indiana has temporarily closed its offices due to COVID-19 following the executive order of Governor Eric Holcomb. As an organization that’s mission is to protect life, we have closed to protect the lives of our patrons, staff and visitors.
Sadly, abortion facilities are not closing; deaths will continue at many of their facilities. While this pandemic is impacting everything we do, abortion is not stopping at this time, and you can bet we certainly will not.
Pro-life efforts are still moving forward as our staff is working remotely. Please feel free to email any staff member with your questions regarding an event, program or donation. We know we can count on your patience during this time as responses to emails, phone calls and donations may take longer than usual.
- Executive Director/Mary Ellen Van Dyke – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Executive Administrative AssistantCathie Francis-Martin – email@example.com
- Marketing and Media Coordinator/Sabrina Newton – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outreach Director/Genevieve McGuire –email@example.com
- PEERS Director & Family Life Coordinator/Amy Davis – firstname.lastname@example.org
- PEERS Coordinator/Natalie Boyles – email@example.com
- PEERS Coordinator/Mandy Keener – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we will be sending out the VOTERS GUIDES by mail to our mailing list, or you may download the guide here:________ (insert correct link here). This guide lists all candidates running in the primary on June 2, 2020. Please be sure to consider this guide and let your vote start with life in the voter’s booth!
Another way to continue to spread LIFE messages is through our #ChalkTalkForLife contest for kids. It’s a fun way to teach your children how valuable life is! Pick a “life message” and have your little artists take to your sidewalk or driveway have them draw a picture that represents life! All the details can be found on our news page – www.rtlswin.org/news
We know with God’s help, we will get through this. We encourage you to take to heart Psalms 91:1-2: Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” (NIV)
Stand strong in the Lord, He is in control.
We hope you will continue to stand with us for the sake of LIFE!
Mary Ellen Van Dyke, Executive Director