It is understandable that you might be upset and confused when facing an unplanned pregnancy. You might feel like you have no options or no support in making the decision that is best for your unborn baby. You should know that caring people are available who will help you make the right decisions for you and your baby and provide support as you continue on in your pregnancy and deliver your precious baby.
Whether you decide to raise the child on your own or to give a loving family the precious gift of this baby through adoption, you will receive the guidance and support you need from people who know how to access the resources you need. Your first step is to contact one of the agencies below for help.
- Evansville Christian Health Center 812-426-6152 www.restoringpeople.com
- Birthright 812-424-2555 www.birthright.org
- Life Choices 812-428-3055
- Trotter House 812-402-0101 www.trotterhouseevv.org
- Marsha’s Place 270-826-9674 www.marshasplaceprc.org (Marsha’s Place also hosts an 8-part Bible Study entitled, Surrender The Secret for women who have experienced an abortion where many find healing of heart and soul.)
- Greater Love Adoption Decision (GLAD) 812-454-9260 www.gladadoption.com
Download the Pregnancy Centers List below which contains contact information, hours of operation and services offered.